Friday, April 26, 2013

Well, THAT was interesting.

You can look at it as getting yelled at, or getting a pep talk.  In any case, I hope you come in next week with a new attitude, a little more businesslike, ready to work.  I refuse to believe that every one of you is doing your best, and that you aren't capable of doing any better.  I think many of you have lots of room for improvement, and you can start proving it to me - and to yourself - next class.


BTW, your WestCiv final exam is Tues., June 4, at 10:00 - just 40 days away.

In the meantime, make sure you have given LO-3 (p. 97-101) a good look so you understand the overthrow of the Republic.  I also suggest you watch the video I have posted in the links column.  This was a big deal in Great Britain back in 2006, when millions of viewers a night tuned in to watch the story of ancient Rome.  If you like the first part, feel free to check out the episodes that follow.  Even better than Hillbilly Handfishin'!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment