Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rap-ucation

I want to thank all of you for your enthusiastic response to Chi Cago.  As promised, I've posted the lyrics to Rome.  Hope you like it - better yet, hope it helps you learn about Rome.  I'll work on getting the actual song posted on this blog when I get back from my tour trip.

Here is what you are doing in class on Thursday and Friday while I am gone.


As myth has it, the founding of Rome involves two brothers named Romulus and Remus.   On Thursday, Section 02 and 03 will work in pairs on a Pixton cartoon describing the story of Romulus and Remus.  The link to Pixton is in my Links section.  When you sign up, choose the Pixton for Fun option.

The following sites should prove helpful in researching this tale.




You might finish this in class - if you don't, finish it for homework.  Post the link to your finished comic on your blog.  Remember to tell me who you worked with on your comic.


On Friday, Section 01 will do the Pixton assignment described above.  Section 02 and 03 will work independently taking notes on LO-2 in their text, putting the notes in their blog.  Section 01 may have begun this work Thursday night; in any case, all sections must have the LO-2 notes, AND the link to their Pixton comic, posted to their blog by midnight Saturday night, so I can view it Sunday morning.

The Pixton comic is worth 25 points.  Late penalties will apply.  

Have fun with this, be nice to your subs, and I will see you next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment