Thursday, April 18, 2013

Changes and announcements as we sail into a three-day weekend:

There were an awful lot of unforeseen technical difficulties with the movie-making project.  I had originally planned on grading this as a project-type assignment.  But after seeing so many people, through no fault of their own, struggle with the basics, I have decided to make a change in the assignment.  This will now be a 10-point extra credit assignment.  If you decide to do it, I will give you somewhere between 1 and 10 extra credit points, depending how awesome it is.  It is probably worth putting some effort into this, not just because of the EC, but because it will be an effective study guide as well.  I will grade these Sunday morning, so consider the "assignment" due Saturday night (April 20) at midnight.


Also:  I have been asked to have you take a Survey Monkey on this class.  Here is the link:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y2T6FBJ

We will test on Rome late next week.  I will give you the exact date soon.  Watch this space for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment