Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Classwork for today

I'm sorry I won't be with you today.  Here is what you will be doing in class.


Groups 01 and 03: you have already started working on your Google PowerPoint-type presentation.  You started with section LO-1 in the text; now you continue with section LO-2 on the same PowerPoint.
 
Group 02 needs to start on the same project.  You need to form groups of four people and make a Google Presentation.  The “veterans” of my previous classes know how to do this, so you can assist the kids who are new to my class.  You all need to “invite” me to this presentation – I’m at bobschick13@gmail.com .  You should include both LO-1 and LO-2 in your presentation.  Since classes are a little shorter today, you probably won't complete the LO-2 portion, but you should be able to get a good start.  

Note to all groups:  you will be graded on what you accomplish in class today.

Be nice to your sub, and I will see you soon!  Thanks for being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment